Monday, August 13, 2012

Vagabond Update

Been busy at the shop and planning the Vagabond Run, so I haven't been posting but here's an update.

The route is almost laid out and will be posted this week. I found a great campsite in the Chattahoochee forest just outside of Blue Ridge, the guy I spoke to seemed very laid back and assured me that they're very motorcycle friendly. you can check them out here Skeenah Creek
Friday night we'll grab a bite and some drinks at the Blue Ridge Brewery Pat the owner is a great guy and him and his buddies have an interesting arsenal of chopped up XS650's

I'm almost done with the Whiskey Tank I'm doing for the ride as a giveaway. I'm taking a bunch of pics and will do a write up/how to when it's done.

Tank on my bike

Bottom cut and stainless tank fitted for final placement.

1 comment: