Monday, September 3, 2012

Vagabond Art

So I spoke to Val (aka The Swede) and asked him if he knew any artists that could come up with some artwork for the Vagabond run shirt and he mentioned Brian Butler. I've seen some of his work on the Ice Cream People and after Val showed me some more of Brian's work I knew he was the right guy for the job.
Val's got a good eye for these things and suggested something with a crazy hobo, I thought it was a great idea and told him to speak to Brian about it. I knew that whatever Brian came up with was going to be kick ass and I was definitely not disappointed. I'd like to thank Brian for the amazing work and Val for hooking it all up.

you can check out more of Brian Butler here: The Upper Hand Art
and check out Val here:MLSTRM.COM
 
If you're interested in a shirt, hit me up. This is going to be a limited run and the response I get will determine how many shirts I print up. I'll also be making decals for everyone on the run.


No comments:

Post a Comment